OPEN – BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
The New Normal In
CARING FOR YOU
- All team members and guests, upon entering the salon, will sanitize their hands and their temperature taken.
- Guests will then be asked to wash hands in the restroom.
- Guests will not be allowed to enter if they are sick, have been in close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 or have traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
- Call or text us when you arrive, and we will let you know when your stylist is ready for you–a team member will greet you at the door and walk you out after your appointment.
- We will greet you verbally (no hugs or handshakes).
- Stations are placed 6 feet apart to maintain social distancing.
- All team members and guests must wear masks. We can provide you with one if needed.
- Only guests with an appointment will be allowed to enter the salon.
- No additional guests, please.
- Contactless payment by credit card or Apple Pay only (no cash!)–we will not have cash available to make change for tips; if you wish to tip your stylist in cash, please have it ready in an envelope prior to your appointment before you enter the salon.
- Strict disinfection and sanitation procedures will be carried out throughout the day as well as between each guest.
- Complimentary value-added services and beverage and magazine offerings will be suspended at this time.
- Clean robes will be provided for each guest to wear during his/her appointment.
- Please limit personal belongings brought into the salon with you (cell phone, keys and form of payment.
We are doing our best to reschedule and accommodate all of your beautiful faces upon our reopening.
It has been an absolute pleasure to work with such incredible people during this, our customers, our girls… We couldn’t ask for a better environment in a scary time such as this.
We can’t wait to see you again. Stay Safe! Stay Corona Free! Stay Home – Enjoy your De Soleil, being delivered right to your door.
-Thank you for your love, today and every day.
We are astounded at the beautiful amount of support and love we have received during our “Stay Home, Stay Safe” and we can’t thank our friends, family and our customer family enough for the generosity and kindness. We are all home and taking this very seriously, however we would still do anything for you, our customers.
PLEASE FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM TO STAY UP TO DATE!
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/SALONSPOKANE – OR – INSTAGRAM.COM @salonspokane
With ALL the love in our hearts,
Jennifer & Company